April 5, 2012

A Year in My Life

I recently finished up my Project 365.  The rules were simple: take a photo, of anything, everyday for a year.  My main reason for taking on this project was to start shooting more, because for whatever reason I had been slacking on a hobby that I really enjoyed.  The other goals I had were to learn more about my camera gear and photography in general.  Overall the project was a success and was easier than I thought it would be but there were still some difficult times and some pretty poor shots.  One of the most interesting things I learned  along the way:  I use my least expensive lens the most and my most expensive lens the least.  I have some more projects in mind to keep me shooting, until then here are my favorite shots from each lens I used during the project.

Canon 50mm f/1.4
Canon 17-40mm f/4L
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L
Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro
Canon 400mm f/5.6L
iPhone 4

No comments: